I love sneakers. I really never thought I’d say that, but it’s true. Just when I think I have all the sneakers I’ll ever need, I get seduced by another pair. Enter: Stan Smith sneakers by adidas. I’ve been wearing Stan Smiths for years, but this color combination is making all my neutral dreams come true; they truly go with everything! Throwing these on to run around Saturdays and Sundays has become my new go-to; I like to call it my “off-duty” weekend look.
When it’s cold out, pairing these classic Stan Smith sneakers with leggings, a sweatshirt, and a cozy coat creates an instant cool-yet-comfortable look. I get a lot of questions about these particular kicks, so let’s clear the air so you can make an informed decision!
- Are they comfortable? Yes! I would never wear uncomfortable sneakers. That defeats the entire purpose of sneakers!
- Do they run small or large? They run a little big. I would recommend sizing down a ½ size.
- Are they supportive? Yes! They have just enough cushion and lift to wear happily all day.
- How is the overall quality? Wonderful! adidas makes classic, durable sneakers.
- Are they lightweight? I’d say they’re a normal weight. Not airy but not heavy!
If you’re looking for a solid pair of sneakers to add to your weekend line-up—ones that will take you from the cleaners to the salon to your Target run—I can’t recommend the classic adidas Stan Smiths enough!