Everyday FJ is a weekly series where I round up all the content of the week plus questions and requests straight from my readers and share it all in one big post. Here you’ll find answers about fashion, home, beauty and everything in between.
This week's theme is going to be all things holiday related!
What/Who Your Shopping For
1. Dad / Husband / Brother / Father-in-Law
2. Mom / Sister / Mother-in-Law
3. Winter Coats
5. New bathrobe
These spa bathrobes are so nice and you can have monogrammed
6. Luxe throw blanket
7. Luxury Watch
8. Dyson products
9. Outdoor grill
I'm planning to get this one for Will, I've heard nothing but great things about it!
10. Athletic sneakers
Items on YOUR Wish List
1. A diffuser
2. Golden Goose sneakers
I just shared this post which has A TON of styles link, and outfit ideas. This is my favorite neutral pair right now, this is my favorite fun pair, and this pair is perfect if you don't like the dirty look.
3. Faux leather leggings
I love my faux leather leggings from Spanx and Commando. I did a comparison post here. If you want more of a legging style with a slight sheen, get Spanx. If you want a true faux leather look legging, get Commando!
4. Fuzzy lounge slippers and skincare splurges
Rounded up a ton of styles that are pre-loved here!
6. Leather Jacket
I wear this one all the time and it's currently on sale!
7. Nespresso coffee machine
8. Goyard tote
9. Cashmere wrap scarf
This is SUCH a good one. Definitely worth investing in for holiday
Definitely this pair! The most flattering for any face shape and hold up so well.
Weekly Top 5
1. It's no surprise these booties are #1. I got them both during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale and right now they are 50% off! The booties of the season, get them before the sale ends!
2. A cozy cardigan for fall, yes please! This one is also on major sale right now! Perfect for lounging or dressing up this season.
3. I've talked about how incredible this pan is, and right now its on sale with code SUPERSALE. Great gift idea, just make sure you get one for yourself too!
4. The perfect cashmere sweater and its on sale for under $60! Comes in a ton of colors too. Great for layering or wearing with jeans and boots.
5. You know I can't resist a camel coat, and this one is such a great find! Pair it with all your favorite neutrals for fall/winter.
What I'm Loving
1. The Nordstrom Spend More Get More Event is happening now for card members. Perfect time to start holiday shopping!
2. Love this hammered gold metal Christmas tree collar
3. Basically listening to this playlist on repeat now. Nothing beats the classics!
4. Need these boxwood wreaths with red ribbon for our front windows in the house!
5. These fleece lined cable knit socks. Perfect for staying cozy at home.
2. The holiday season is quickly approaching! Make sure to check out all my gift guides here! I'll be adding more daily!
3. In the last Everyday FJ I shared my...
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.