Traveling has always been a passion of mine since I was young. My mom always planned trips for the family, or just the two of us, and I grew up eager to see as much of the world as possible. Luckily my previous job and current job have given me more opportunities to travel than I ever would have dreamed, opening my eyes up to the world. I am planning more trips for 2018, so I wanted to share some of my favorite items for traveling, as well as some wish list pieces.
- Having a durable carry-on is high on my list of priorities. Believe it or not, most of my trips I’m able to pack with only using a carry-on! This one by Rimowa is sleek and while pricy, worth the investment.
- For overnight flights, I need a sleep mask to reduce as much light as possible. This silk option does the trick!
- Travel size beauty products are an essential for me, especially since I prefer to travel light.
- Don’t forget about items needed on the vacation! I recently purchased this Canon and love taking pictures with it capturing my favorite moments during my trip.
- This versatile handbag can be worn as a satchel, tote, backpack, crossbody, and fits my laptop! It’s the perfect travel bag.