I’ve always been envious of women who can workout and not break a sweat, even when they’re working out really hard. Exercise for me usually equals sweat and constant thoughts of “Am I dying?!” Needless to say, after a particularly strenuous workout, I don’t exactly look how I do in the Instagram posts you guys are used to seeing of me! I know I’m not alone in this, which is why today I’m sharing my essentials Walmart Beauty products that will make you look presentable after a hard gym workout.
Let’s be real—sometimes a shower just isn’t in the cards post-gym. You may be squeezing in a lunch workout or have a dinner with a friend to get to, and having enough time for a real shower is unrealistic. Because of this, I have a carefully curated collection of Walmart Beauty items that I swear by.
Post Gym Products
My Walmart Beauty Post-Gym Must-Haves:
- First and foremost, you have to your makeup on hand for quick touch-ups! I love this makeup bag and it doesn’t hurt that it looks designer
- What did we do before dry shampoo? Having a bottle of this in my gym bag is essential for making my sweaty gym hair look acceptable!
- A shower may be out of the question, but applying more deodorant never is. I always have a backup in my gym bag
- I don’t bring face wash with me to the gym, but these face wipes are the perfect alternative and a quick way to freshen up:
- My post-boxing hair isn’t going to detangle itself and this is my favorite comb
- I never, ever wear makeup to workout. Doing so and sweating in it are huge no-nos for your skin. Instead of searching for sweat-proof makeup, wear none then apply a tinted moisturizer and bronzer post-gym for a quick, clean glow up.
These are my simple steps to looking presentable after a hard workout when I don’t have time to shower, and it’s all thanks to Walmart Beauty. You don’t have to break the bank buying backups for your gym bag, and you shouldn’t! Keep these in your bag, and you’ll always look fresh and ready for what the rest of the day holds after kicking butt.