During New York Fashion Week, I always love watching the street style to see what trends for the upcoming seasons inspire me. Prior to fashion week, I knew western boots were going to be a big trend, and were they ever! I saw them on the runway, street style, casually worn, and dressed up. I wouldn't normally be drawn to the western trend (even after living in Texas for years), but designers are showing so many updated ways to wear the western boot trend, that it was definitely something I could get on board with. From high heeled & flat, to studs & embroidery, there is definitely a western boot trend for everyone.
Because this trend is so popular right now, I knew it might be more difficult finding the exact boots that fit my personal style. That's why I immediately looked to eBay to find exactly what I was looking for. I love the Chloe Susanna booties with gold studs and felt like this would be my way of wearing the trend. A little edgy and a little western. eBay is a great shopping destination when you know exactly what you are looking for, and you can't beat the prices. I found so many other great boot styles here, I'll definitely be stocking up on more styles for fall.
Below are some helpful tips I've found for successful shopping on eBay!
- Filter items to “buy it now” so you don’t have to worry about the bidding process – almost 88% of items are buy it now!
- Use advanced search to find exactly what you’re looking for – with approximately 1.1 billion items listed, you’ll be sure to find what you need!
- Select “new in box/new with tags” to ensure items are brand new/never used
- Choose the location to align with your shopping needs & select free shipping for even more savings!
- Buy from sellers with high reviews, but rest assured as eBay offers a money back guarantee