One huge fitness tip that I haven’t talked much about is wearable accountability, AKA a fitness smartwatch. With so many on the market to choose from, deciding on what’s perfect for your wrist can be overwhelming, but I just decided what my favorite is: the vivomove from Garmin.
At first glance, the vivomove looks like your everyday, luxury watch and that’s what I love most about it. This watch does everything other popular fitness smartwatches do but looks a whole lot sharper. Truly, the best part about the vivomove is how pretty it is! I’ve steered clear of smart watches up until now because the idea of wearing basically a cell phone on my wrist was so unappealing and bulky. But with the vivomove, I can wear it while in the midst of working out and it so seamlessly transitions into a date night outfit because of its natural hugh class look. It’s what wearable technology dreams are made of!
Some others features I love about the vivomove from Garmin are:
- You can easily stay connected with smart notifications for incoming calls, text messages, and calendar reminders
- It has wellness monitoring tools, such as all-day stress tracking and a relaxation timer to help you manage stress
- It also includes advanced sleep monitoring!
- Of course, it displays steps, calories, distance, and so much more
- The battery life is unrivaled. It lasts up to 5 days in smart mode!
- You can swap out the bands to fit with your daily lifestyle needs
Believe me when I say that Garmin’s vivomove has completely transformed my outlook on smart watches. I love this fitness watch so much and can’t wait to see where it takes me and how far it pushes me!