It's been a few months since I kicked off my jean guide, and since then, there have a been a few new additions. Jeans are definitely my weakness. Honestly anytime I'm walking through a store or browsing online, I'm always looking for a new pair of jeans. Truly, there is nothing better than a great fitting pair of jeans that are versatile enough to wear from weekend errands to Saturday date night. For me, I look for a wash or denim detail that catches my eye, then price point, and finally fit - typically in that order. There are so many great denim brands out there, I try not to spend over $200. However, every now and then I will try a pair outside of the budget on and they will completely win me over. Within the last month or so I have purchased 6 new pairs of jeans that I cannot stop wearing.
You'll notice I have 3 new pairs of Boyish jeans. This brand might be one of my new favorites; every time I try one on, I'm obsessed. I also tried 2 more "new to me" brands, Rebecca Taylor and GRLFRND. I'm seriously loving them all. Keep reading for details on each pair.
Editor Notes: I'm 5'10, 125 lbs, and my normal jean size is 25.
- High-rise, button fly, rigid, so comfortable
- Sized down wearing a 24
- These are my most-worn pair of jeans
- This pair sold out SO fast last month - get them before they sell out again!
- High-rise, fitted, super stretch, so comfortable
- Size up - I always size up in this brand, don't let it discourage you though!
- I love these jeans with heels, they really help to elongate the legs
- Under $100
- High-rise, form fitting, rigid, fit like Levi's
- Wearing my normal size - they will feel snug at first, but then relax
- These jeans are versatile and look great with anything from sneakers to heels