Everyday FJ is a weekly series where I round up all the content of the week plus questions and requests straight from my readers and share it all in one big post. Here you’ll find answers about fashion, home, beauty and everything in between.
Click the images to shop products directly.
Links & Questions
1. Can you share where you purchased your floor mirror in your workout room?
It's from Anthropologie! The 7' gold option. Its beautiful in person!
2. Coffee table decorative bowl/plate from Etsy
3. Chanel boy bag or 19 for a first Chanel bag?
Totally depends on your personal style. They are both "edgier" Chanel bags IMO. I like the soft structure of the 19 and mixed metals. But the boy bag is super durable! I have the small 19 and think its a great size. I have the old medium boy bag and think its a little small. So just something to keep in mind.
4. What size Artis brushes do you use?
5. Favorite denim shorts, not too showy
6. Good hair straightener
7. Little black dress ideas!
8. Comfortable bra for working out
This is my new favorite one!
9. Favorite cardigans for transitioning into spring?
10. Recs for inexpensive thin black or white cotton sweater
This one comes in a ton of colors and is under $25.
Links & Questions Con't
11. Name/code of your latest black Chanel handbag
I don't know the name, but the details from the receipt are: Style #A93341B03928 Veau/Chaines/ML/Black (if you good the number, the correct handbag does not show up)
12. Trying to build up my closet. How do you approach buying pricer items?
Take a look at your closet as a whole. What do you wear the most of? What are you in need of the most? Determine what styles are essentials for you and invest in those items one at a time until you have a strong foundation and then you can add in affordable trendy items each season.
13. Does the Gucci lipstick you like stay put pretty well?
Yes! That's what I love about it so much! I wear color #201 Painted Veil
14. Best designer bag for everyday use?
1000% my Celine belt bag. Its my most used handbag and is big enough to hold everything for daily use.
15. Do you still train with Meg?
Yes! I mentioned on stories earlier this week that I had been slacking with my workouts because I didn't have a space to workout for a while and it's been very cold out. But I'm happy to be back in my home gym and continuing my training sessions with Meg!
16. White button down top recs
17. The Kiehl's dark spot serum
18. Did you treat your Gucci sneakers with anything? I am terrified to wear mine and get them dirty.
I didn't. I'm not sure you can (maybe google it). But because they are white leather, they are fairly easy to clean with a magic eraser or soap/and damp white cloth.
19. Best pillow for sleeping?
20. Black joggers from Instagram stories.
Here! Wearing size XS. They are SO comfortable!
Switching things up this week and sharing my Monday-Friday outfits here! I mentioned on Instagram stories I've been in a rut and was ready to put on real clothes and get out of pajamas/loungewear. I'm not creating over the top looks; just easy & comfortable styles to wear home, but still look put together if leaving the house for errands. Safe to say I've been loving my ripped SLVRLAKE denim
3. In the last Everyday FJ I shared my...
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.