Happy Saturday! Welcome to Everyday FJ! Whenever I describe my own personal style, I seem to always use the term “everyday,” and that’s really what I strive for. The clothes, beauty, and home pieces I share with you guys are meant for the everyday—they don’t rely on a season and they’re hardly ever based on a trend.
I also know that I share a ton of content every week, so I wanted to create a series in which I’m able to easily round it all up in a clean, pretty, simple way. But I also want YOU guys to help curate this blog every Saturday by sending me questions and requests throughout the week, so I can share them in this series! Never be a stranger— you can email using the contact form or keep following on Instagram stories for content requests so I can answer you every Saturday with Everyday FJ.
1. Will Nordstrom be restocking items for public access?
Unfortunately, I don't have access to that information. In years past some Nordstrom Anniversary Sale items have been restocked, and others not. I think the best strategy is to bookmark the items you want and just keep an eye on it! I'll also be sharing "selling fast" and "back in stock" items on stories, so make sure your notifications on Instagram for my feed are turned on!
2. How do the Halogen & Vince cashmere sweaters (NSALE) compare to the Everlane cashmere?
Great question! So the Halogen and Everlane are probably the most similar in terms of fit and weight of sweater. The Halogen has side small slits and the Everlane do not. The Vince sweater is tissue thin and feels more luxury. Right now Everlane does not have a sweater that compares to the Vince. In all three I wear an XS, so sizing is consistent.
3. Are you still loving your red nails?
Yes! I love them so much! Right now I'm wearing OPI Big Apple Red. It's the perfect shade of red.
4. What is your exercise routine like?
I'm currently doing online one-on-one training with Megmo_Fit! She has personalized training sessions for me that I do 4-5 times a week!
5. How do you do your hair?
6. Do you put rubber soles on your designer shoes?
I don't, but I need to. I've heard they really extend the life of your shoes, especially if you have it done before you wear them!
7. Can you show a side by side of your original Celine sunglasses to your new ones?
8. Sizing info for the Nike Air Max 270?
The Nike Air Max 270 fit true to size and they are SO comfortable. Can't wait to try them for workouts!
9. What socks to you wear with your Golden Goose?
10. How's your renovation? What trim did you use with the White Dove paint?
It's going well! Our outdoor patio is finished, so we are looking into some new furniture and taking the other set to the patio by the pool. Next up is entryway stair renovation, my office, and our bathroom renovation! Those should all be complete by end of October! For the paint, we are doing eggshell White Dove on the walls, flat White Dove on the ceiling, and semi-gloss White Dove on the trim.
1. What makeup brush are you using in your Instagram Story and how do you like it?
2. Your new makeup (all of it)?
3. What foundation are you using?
This one from Amorepacific in #204. I've been using it for years, and it's always a favorite!
4. Cute headbands please!
5. Best full length mirror?
The Hovet from IKEA! It's tall enough for me to use wearing heels (I'm 5'10), and it doesn't distort your body at all! Plus its super sleek and under $150!
6. Favorite PJ sets? I've been wanting to try silk.
One of my best friends gifted me this set (in bare) as a wedding gift and I loved it so much I just ended up purchasing A LOT more. I'm excited to wear this set, and what's so great is it's all washable silk! Time to get rid of the overflow of random t-shirts and have nice sleepwear!
7. Best black skinny jeans?
8. White sneakers?
adidas will always be my favorite when it comes to sleek white sneakers that are comfortable right out of the box. Plus you can't beat that they are almost always under $100! This pair I got at the beginning of the year that I still wear and love (go down a 1/2 size)!
9. Where is your metallic mouse pad from?
10. What is your favorite purchase from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, so far?
100% these booties! I loved them so much I got them in both Cloud and Cognac because I know I'll live in them during the fall/winter months! For me they fit true to size
Weekly Top 5
1. Probably my favorite Golden Goose sneakers of all-time. No joke, I saw these when I was in San Diego, and fell in love immediately. They are the perfect neutral and I love the mesh detail (layered over leather). If you're still wondering if Golden Goose are worth it, read this post!
2. I've had this little black dress for years (like 4-5) and it's still one I wear on repeat. I recently shared how easy it is to dress up or down, and right now its 40% off! Honestly one of the best wardrobe staples I have. It fits true to size; wearing an XS. Please note I'm 5'10 and I've washed/dried it for 4+ years which is why it appears shorter on me.
3. I'm pretty sure this is my 3rd, maybe 4th, item by Z Supply on Shopbop and its quickly becoming a favorite! They have the softest pieces and this grey t-shirt dress is definitely a favorite. It's perfect to throw on for summer with sandals or sneakers. It fits true to size; wearing a small.
4. Looking for the perfect summer tank? Well look no further than this cutaway tank from Everlane. Of course I had to get it in both black and white. It's lightweight, comfortable, and will be great for layering when the temps cool off. (FYI I wear size XS).
5. This white tunic sweater one of my favorite purchases from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! I love how cozy and versatile it is. I'll definitely be living in it during the fall/winter season.
What I'm Loving
1. The Fashion Jackson bracelet is back in stock on Miranda Frye! Use code FJ10 for a discount
3. Saw this Peach & Burrata salad from Liz and definitely want to try it this week!
4. We recently went to Adele's in Nashville and LOVED it. This was one of the most recommended restaurants when we visited last year, and I'm so glad we finally went! The squash salad was incredible!
5. Just finished watching Hanna (Amazon Prime) and its SO good! I started Little Fires Everywhere last night and already loving it!
1. Don't forget to check out my Nordstrom Anniversary Sale shop page! And check out this post which has everything I bought (so far). Monday I'll be sharing another great NSALE post for the "Influencer Access" shoppers.
2. Last this week I announced my second Amazon Drop collection which will be launching for fall/winter! We are reviewing sketches in a couple weeks, and I'm already so excited to share more with you! Make sure you sign up here, so you can be the first to know any updates about my drop collection! Don't forget to check out my favorite Amazon items here!
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.