Everyday FJ is a weekly series where I round up all the content of the week plus questions and requests straight from my readers and share it all in one big post. Here you’ll find answers about fashion, home, beauty and everything in between.
Click the images to shop products directly.
Links & Questions
1. Mascara! Daytime not too dramatic
2. How to wear a jean jacket?
3. Nail polish color you are wearing while by the pool?
OPI Lisbon Wants Moor (gel)
4. The Cartier look-a-like bracelet please
Here! I have the 6.3 inch gold version.
5. Link to old European bezel cut eternity band!
6. Do you travel on an airplane with both your handbag and the tote?
7. Short white dresses (getting maui'd)!
Congrats!! Lots of option here!
8. Rose gold Yeti from your pool stories
My exact one is about 4 years old, but I did find a similar one here!
9. Good nude strappy heels that aren't super high
10. Best flowy summer dresses?
There are SOOOOO many dresses right now, hello summer! White dresses, a few under $200 here, and budget friendly options here! I also wear this one weekly and these are SO great, plus you can get 15% off with code JACKSON15
Links & Questions Con't
11. Are you going to share your Prime Day picks?
Yes! Come back Monday for my Amazon Prime Day post and I'll be sharing everything from fashion, home, active, lounge, swim, tech, patio, bathroom and more!
12. Best summer sandals, slip on/off for a California road trip?
Check out this post where I round up lots of sandal styles for summer! For the road trip, I would definitely do a style like these! They are so comfortable and prob that pair I wear the most right now!
13. What to wear for 4th of July?
14. Best swim coverups?
15. Favorite curling iron?
I actually don't use a curling iron, wands work better for me. I use the 1" T3 wand. Everything detailed in this post and watch my hair tutorial here! I know a lot of people like their curling iron options. I also have heard great things about GHD.
16. What is a recent purchase you made you're excited about?
Ok a few things...I have been wanting to try brow lamination, but before I commit, I've seen a lot of beauty bloggers use this! Excited to try it out! I also got another vintage rug for our house from O.P. Jenkins. I'm not sure exactly where its going yet, but I have a few places in mind. I saw Jacey post these pool floats and took the plunge (pun intended). I mean, how chic are these?!
17. How often do you wash jeans and jean shorts?
Not often. It depends how much I wear a pair. Maybe after 6-10ish wears? I really just depends how they start to relax or if I spill something on them. Denim really shouldn't be washed too often to keep the integrity of the fabric.
18. Do you do intermittent fasting?
Intentionally, no. But are there days where I don't eat my first meal until the afternoon, yes. I recently started adding celery juice back into my morning routine, followed by an almond milk latte. Then I just wait to eat when I get hungry. I think if I had to follow a rule saying I couldn't eat until a certain time I would get hungry (hangry more like it) faster and want to eat ASAP. I feel like its a mind game. So I just eat when I'm hungry and I don't if I'm not.
19. Tripod for iPhone photos with ring light
I have this one from Amazon and its under $40 right now!
20. Stylish straw hats!
Weekly Top 5
1. Black Joggers: I have been living in these lululemon joggers since the day I got them. Seriously, they are the most flattering and most comfortable casual pants I’ve ever had on my body. I can’t recommend them enough for either a casual weekend look or just to wear around the house. They’re high-waisted and stretchy, too! Fit TTS.
2. White Raw Hem Jeans: If you’ve been on the hunt for the perfect white jeans for years, the search ends here with these Perfect Vintage jeans from Madewell. They are some of the best white denim I’ve found—not see-through, not stiff, and so versatile. They run a little big and stretch some after wear, so definitely size down if you plan to buy them!
3. Tiered Midi Dress: I’ve mentioned this tiered short sleeve midi dress from Nordstrom a few times in the past week, and it’s because I like it that much. I got it in both white and black because when you find a summer dress this easy and cute, you get both white and black! It can be worn with sandals, sneakers, or even heels for a summer date night. Runs TTS.
4. Ripped Jeans: These blue jeans are the same Perfect Vintage Madewell jeans, just not white. However, they fit differently and you’ll probably want to go up a size. I love the look of these straight leg jeans and the minimal amount of rips to keep them casual and everyday wearable.
5. Linen Top: I’ve been obsessing over this linen blend summer blouse since I got it and think everyone needs one! It’s under $60, so flirty, so feminine, and so cute with jeans or jean shorts for the summer. It creates an entire outfit with minimal effort, and that’s what FJ style is all about! Fits TTS
2. Did you hear?! I have another Amazon Drop collection coming soon! Make sure to sign up here so you're the first to know when it launches!
3. In the last Everyday FJ I shared my...
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.