Everyday FJ is a weekly series where I round up all the content of the week plus questions and requests straight from my readers and share it all in one big post. Here you’ll find answers about fashion, home, beauty and everything in between.
Click the images to shop products directly.
Links & Questions
1. Everyday bra?
This one! Its seriously so comfortable AND affordable. I have a small chest and don't need wire support, so I can't speak to if this is good for all sizes, but either way its SO comfortable. I wear size small (est. 36A)
2. White bath mat?
3. Cute swimsuit coverups
4. Tips to organize all jewelry (necklaces, bracelets, rings, etc)
I need to actually get a better system in place, because right now mine is all laid out on this tray, but here are some good options! This is a pretty and affordable white jewelry box. I also love this clear acrylic one, this stand for necklaces, and these for travel.
5. Are Hermès sandals worth it?
Yes! I have two pair now (gold - which is really tan and white) and plan to get the black this season. I lived in my tan Hermès sandals a few years ago so I got the white last year RIGHT before quarantine. I didn't get to wear them as much, but I know this season I'll definitely get more wear out of them. For me, I took my true designer size (39). These are a great alternative that are more budget friendly though!
6. Best neutral handbags
7. Favorite bathroom towels
8. Best jeans for long legs
9. Pretty trays & planters/vases for the home
Linked a lot in this post! Love how they all feel like Amber Interiors.
10. Favorite blazer
Definitely this one in camel! I've had it the longest out of all my blazers and wear it the most. I bought it in black a few years ago and they are just the best fitting blazer!
Links & Questions Con't
11. Window coverings
12. If you could only invest in 1 new spring wardrobe item, what would be worth the splurge?
13. What would you suggest are staples to invest in to build your closet
Not thinking about seasons, a great pair of light denim, black trousers, light sweater in black, grey, camel, a black leather jacket, tan blazer, denim jacket, white flirty dress, black essential dress, white t-shirt, nude pumps, black sandals, and white sneakers.
14. Did you ever get the Serena & Lily Mirabelle rug?
15. Skincare tools you love?
16. If you could only buy one pair of your current jeans? Especially between your new Anine Bing and Frame
Probably the Frame, ONLY because I'm a sucker for ripped denim. Plus I think they are a more universal fit. I LOVE the Anine Bing, but I think that's because I'm tall and they fit me SO well. Very hard to come by.
17. Simple small budget friendly black purse
18. Your favorite pair of Jenni Kayne shoes
I shared all my Jenni Kayne shoes in this post, but I think my favorite pair are probably these mules. They are simple, go so well with nearly everything and comfortable! Use code JACKSON15 for a discount.
19. Affordable beach vacation swimwear and clothing
20. Must have makeup products?
These are my top 9 at the moment!
Weekly Top 5
1. Frye Sneakers: I've been talking about these sneakers for almost a month now and they are still my go-to! They’re a no-fuss, very straightforward white sneaker and amazing quality, too. Plus they are on major sale right now! Fit true to size for me.
2. Jenni Kayne Everyday Sweater: I have this sweater in three colors because its SO good. It's the perfect weight for in-between seasons, too! I wear an XS and it fits oversized. Use code JACKSON15 for a discount.
3. Golden Goose Sneakers: I got these a few months ago, but I think now that we are really getting into spring I'll be wearing them more. I love the rose gold detail which will go perfectly with my spring color palette!
4. White Mini Dress: Hands down my favorite dress I got last year. I wore it at least once a week. Its perfect for a beach vacation, the spring season, dressing up with heeled sandals, or keeping it casual with sneakers. Plus it comes in a ton of colors and its under $35 (I wear size small)
5. Levi's Ripped Jeans: Still the best ripped jeans for under $100. They just fit like a glove.
3. In the last Everyday FJ I shared my...
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.