Everyday FJ is a weekly series where I round up all the content of the week plus questions and requests straight from my readers and share it all in one big post. Here you’ll find answers about fashion, home, beauty and everything in between.
If you have a question or request, fill out the contact form or follow along on Instagram so you don’t miss it when I put out an Everyday FJ content request!
Click the images to shop products directly.
Links & Questions
1. Everyday bra?
This one! Its seriously so comfortable AND affordable. I have a small chest and don't need wire support, so I can't speak to if this is good for all sizes, but either way its SO comfortable. I wear size small (est. 36A)
2. White bath mat?
I have this one for our renovated guest bathroom. Its quite soft and I love that it's reversible. Soft and plush on one side, or textured rib on the other side.
3. Cute swimsuit coverups
Lots of cute options here! This one is also so cute and under $20. Would be great to wear directly from sand to patio for happy hour!
4. Tips to organize all jewelry (necklaces, bracelets, rings, etc)
I need to actually get a better system in place, because right now mine is all laid out on this tray, but here are some good options! This is a pretty and affordable white jewelry box. I also love this clear acrylic one, this stand for necklaces, and these for travel.
5. Are Hermès sandals worth it?
Yes! I have two pair now (gold - which is really tan and white) and plan to get the black this season. I lived in my tan Hermès sandals a few years ago so I got the white last year RIGHT before quarantine. I didn't get to wear them as much, but I know this season I'll definitely get more wear out of them. For me, I took my true designer size (39). These are a great alternative that are more budget friendly though!
6. Best neutral handbags
This one under $50, this one under $100, this one under $250, this one under $500, this one under $1000, and this one as a luxury investment.
7. Favorite bathroom towels
I'm obsessed with these bath sheets and bath towels in white. They are so soft, wash/dry well, and affordable! I feel like every time I'm at Target I grab a few more as backstock.
8. Best jeans for long legs
I'm 5'10 and I have found that Madewell, Everlane, Frame, Citizens, and some Levi's are the best for my height. I need 28" minimum (that hits right above my ankle)
9. Pretty trays & planters/vases for the home
Linked a lot in this post! Love how they all feel like Amber Interiors.
10. Favorite blazer
Definitely this one in camel! I've had it the longest out of all my blazers and wear it the most. I bought it in black a few years ago and they are just the best fitting blazer!
Links & Questions Con't
11. Window coverings
I have these blackout curtains in white, this rod/bracket (1.25" diameter), and these rings
12. If you could only invest in 1 new spring wardrobe item, what would be worth the splurge?
Either tan Gucci mules or a great pair of white jeans (also here) or light denim that can be worn throughout the season.
13. What would you suggest are staples to invest in to build your closet
Not thinking about seasons, a great pair of light denim, black trousers, light sweater in black, grey, camel, a black leather jacket, tan blazer, denim jacket, white flirty dress, black essential dress, white t-shirt, nude pumps, black sandals, and white sneakers.
14. Did you ever get the Serena & Lily Mirabelle rug?
Not yet, but I'm definitely going to get the rug! I think I'm using it for one of the guest rooms now! Right now its 20% off with code NEWLEAF. Rounded up some of my other favorite S&L items here!
15. Skincare tools you love?
Obviously my ice face roller I've talked about for years, my facial steamer, GloPro, beauty fridge, and I'm getting this because I've heard so many good things about it!
16. If you could only buy one pair of your current jeans? Especially between your new Anine Bing and Frame
Probably the Frame, ONLY because I'm a sucker for ripped denim. Plus I think they are a more universal fit. I LOVE the Anine Bing, but I think that's because I'm tall and they fit me SO well. Very hard to come by.
17. Simple small budget friendly black purse
This one under $25, this one under $40, this one for $55, this one under $90, and this one under $200.
18. Your favorite pair of Jenni Kayne shoes
I shared all my Jenni Kayne shoes in this post, but I think my favorite pair are probably these mules. They are simple, go so well with nearly everything and comfortable! Use code JACKSON15 for a discount.
19. Affordable beach vacation swimwear and clothing
Lots of good options here! How cute is this bikini?
20. Must have makeup products?
These are my top 9 at the moment!
Weekly Top 5
1. Frye Sneakers: I've been talking about these sneakers for almost a month now and they are still my go-to! They’re a no-fuss, very straightforward white sneaker and amazing quality, too. Plus they are on major sale right now! Fit true to size for me.
2. Jenni Kayne Everyday Sweater: I have this sweater in three colors because its SO good. It's the perfect weight for in-between seasons, too! I wear an XS and it fits oversized. Use code JACKSON15 for a discount.
3. Golden Goose Sneakers: I got these a few months ago, but I think now that we are really getting into spring I'll be wearing them more. I love the rose gold detail which will go perfectly with my spring color palette!
4. White Mini Dress: Hands down my favorite dress I got last year. I wore it at least once a week. Its perfect for a beach vacation, the spring season, dressing up with heeled sandals, or keeping it casual with sneakers. Plus it comes in a ton of colors and its under $35 (I wear size small)
5. Levi's Ripped Jeans: Still the best ripped jeans for under $100. They just fit like a glove.
1. Have you signed up for the Fashion Jackson newsletter yet? I share exclusive content, exciting announcements, and much more! Sign up here and get Fashion Jackson straight to your inbox!
2. My previous Amazon Drop collections have styles back in stock! Check out this post & this post for all the details in case you missed it the first time!
3. In the last Everyday FJ I shared my...
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.