Everyday FJ is a weekly series where I round up all the content of the week plus questions and requests straight from my readers and share it all in one big post. Here you’ll find answers about fashion, home, beauty and everything in between.
Click the images to shop products directly.
Links & Questions
1. Your packing cubes and what you put toiletries in when traveling
Read this post! I go into detail about all my travel essentials
2. Your black jeans with the ripped knees
I think you mean this pair! They are so flattering and comfortable. Plus they are under $100
3. If you could only pick one pair of jeans to wear forever, which would it be?
100000% my ripped Levis!
4. Where would you go for a special birthday dinner in San Diego?
5. Do you think buying a Chanel bag is worth the money?
Yes. However, I my recommendation is normally to buy your first new at a Chanel store for the experience, and then I always look to pre-owned after that! Chanel bags are constantly increasing in price but they will hold their value and are great pieces to pass down later if you choose.
6. Most used splurge item?
My Celine Belt bag!
7. Your electric lighter from Amazon
Here! There's no flame and can be charged. I love it for lighting candles when the wick is hard to get to with a short match.
8. Help! Dress for summer wedding guest
Love these 16 styles!
9. Summer hats
10. Your perfume
Links & Questions Con't
11. White dress for beach elopement
Love these styles which cover casual and dressy depending on what you're looking for!
12. Do you wear the tall length from Madewell?
I typically get the regular length because I like my jeans to be slightly cropped. I find they are more flattering with all styles of shoes (FYI I'm 5'10)
13. How do you get rid of the pilling on your sweaters?
I use this tool! It works so well and its under $10.
14. What are your favorite shower products?
15. Beach wear!
16. What to buy with a Gucci gift card? Are Princetown mules still in style?
Yes, I would definitely go for the Gucci Princetown mules (in white or black)!
17. Best post-workout dry shampoo
This has been a favorite for years. I prefer powder and this has a nice fresh scent
18. How do you keep your whites, white?
I always wash my whites separate from others in warm water and that seems to work just fine!
19. What kind of socks do you wear with your sneakers?
I rarely wear socks with sneakers, but these are my favorite no-show socks!
20. Do you use a leather conditioner/protector for white leather sneakers?
I really don't and I haven't found it necessary! I'm not super harsh with my sneakers so they really don't get worn out! But I'm sure their are products you can get to help protect them if you feel like its necessary, just Google it!
Weekly Top 5
1. Vince Sandals: Basically luxury birks and so comfortable. I love the cork and suede detail. I have color dune (tan) and biscotti (white). Fits TTS
2. Celine Sunglasses: Literally my favorite pair of sunglasses and the pretty much the only pair I've worn every day for the last 3 years!
3. Biker Shorts: I know what you're thinking "white biker shorts?!" But trust me, they are so good. I love the ribbed fabric and the color is great for summer! Fits TTS - wearing size 4
4. White T-Shirt: I've talked about this tee more times than I can count and if you don't have it already, you're missing out. It's the best white tee I've ever owned. Fits TTS - wearing a small
5. Leopard Dress: I'm always a fan of leopard and this mini dress is perfect for summer! Use code JACKSON15 for a discount. Sized up - wearing a small
2. Did you hear?! I have another Amazon Drop collection coming soon! Make sure to sign up here so you're the first to know when it launches!
3. In the last Everyday FJ I shared my...
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.