Everyday FJ is a weekly series where I round up all the content of the week plus questions and requests straight from my readers and share it all in one big post. Here you’ll find answers about fashion, home, beauty and everything in between.
Click the images to shop products directly.
Links & Questions
1. Most worn item available from Shopbop - I have a gift card to spend!
2. Where did you get the diamond circle necklace you've been wearing?
Here! Its under $15 and looks SO great; I have the yellow gold version.
3. Jean Jackets
4. Can you rank GG sneakers most cushy to least cushy?
I only have two styles; Purestar and Superstar. The Purestar are BY FAR the most cushy, I was shocked when I put them on the first time. The Superstar are comfortable, don't get me wrong, the Purestar are just EXTRA comfy. Read my Purestrar review here and details about Golden Goose sneakers here!
5. Do you have favorite spots in Nashville?
Yes but mostly just favorite food spots. I haven't ventured out too much quite yet. These are my favorites: Josephine's, Adele's, Santo, Butcher & Bee, Epice, Hathorne, Rolf & Daughters, 5th & Taylor, Moto, O-ku, Hampton Social, Liberty Common, Cafe Roze.
6. What designer bag do you get the most use out of?
7. How do you care for your denim? Are you team wash and dry or spot clean and season?
A mix of both! When I launder my jeans I do wash and dry them (always inside out). But I wait until I need to remove a stain, or I need to shrink them back up. Since most of my jeans are rigid 100% cotton they relax a lot after wear and I need them to go back to their shape.
8. Cute Amazon sandals
9. Best medspa in the Nashville area
I've only been to Luxe and Luna (not sure that counts as a medspa), but it's WONDERFUL. I see Lily!
10. Good not too expensive "wear every day" tank tops, t-shirts for summer!
Links & Questions Con't
11. Tips for picking shades of makeup if trying to match skin color w/o buying multiple to try
I LOVE the shade finder on Sephora. If you have one product that can be bought there that is a match you like, use that as the starting point! Sephora is also good about returns right now, Nordstrom as well for beauty.
12. What's in your bag? Small bag essentials
I actually did a whole post about this! What's in my daily bag as well is my travel and makeup bags.
13. How do you conceal dark circles, and what is your favorite concealer?
14. Paint color in your house?
Everything is Benjamin Moore White Dove. Its a warmer white which we were going for.
15. Favorite designer slide sandals
Definitely my Hermes Oran sandals. I have gold (brown) and white. I'm planning to get black next and then I'll be done! They really are SO great. I took my true size for designer shoes (39) but most go up 1/2 size.
16. All the discount codes you have
17. Updated bag collection / Chanel Handbag collection
I'm actually working on an updated post with all my bags including Chanel handbag reviews.
18. How often do you apply self tanner?
Depends but prob 1-2 times a week. I've been using Lux Unfiltered, so when I apply, I will typically follow up the next day since its a gradual tan and then wait until the end of the week to apply as needed.
19. Your strategy to interior design? Just got a condo & stressing about picking pieces
My strategy was hiring Natalie lol. I'm not the greatest when it comes to interiors. I know when I see a room if I like it, but I don't know how to source pieces individually and make them all come together. But use Pinterest if hiring isn't in the budget and find rooms that inspire you and then try to source similar products that give the same feeling of the space you liked!
20. Bikini options with standard bikini bottom. So much high rise lately can't find anything else!
Amazon Top 5
1. Black Jumpsuit: No surprises this jumpsuit is #1. It's been a favorite since I got it last month, and I'm definitely going to get another color! So soft and comfortable. Fits TTS - wearing a small
2. Beige Mini Dress: This dress looks more expensive than it is! So good for summer with heeled sandals, but dress it down with sneakers and a denim jacket. Fits TTS - wearing a small
3. Black Maxi T-Shirt Dress: I've had this since last year and I lived in it. Happy its the season to start wearing again! Love that the hem can be knotted too! Fits TTS - wearing a small
4. Black T-Shirt Dress: If maxi dresses aren't your thing, this mini t-shirt dress is a must! Throw it over a swimsuit or wear it out, its so versatile! Fits TTS - wearing a small
5. Tan Sweater Tank: Love sweater tanks for summer and this one is such a pretty color (khaki) Fits TTS - wearing a small
2. Did you hear?! I have another Amazon Drop collection coming soon! Make sure to sign up here so you're the first to know when it launches!
3. In the last Everyday FJ I shared my...
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.