Welcome to the weekly Everyday FJ series. Here I'll be sharing a little bit of everything; home updates, life updates, travel plans, what I'm shopping for, Nashville spots I've tried, discount codes, and really anything from the week that you guys might be interested in. I got a lot of requests with what you would like to see here, and it is actually helping me for future blog posts. I wanted this series to just be a true "everyday FJ" anything and everything. As always thank you so much for your support and following along, I truly appreciate you all. If you have a question or request, fill out the contact form or follow along on Instagram and send me a DM!
Click the images to shop products directly. Featured image details here.
House Renovation Updates
Not too many updates this week. We had some fabric samples dropped off for the family room update from Julie Couch (I shared on Instagram stories!). We are getting a few accent chairs and pillows that need fabric selections so deciding on those this week! I did however order this (obsessed with the neutral colors), and I'm planning to get in framed and hang in either the family room or living room. I'm thinking an acrylic frame would be really cool!
Next week I'm heading back to San Diego for a quick work trip! I have a lot of content to shoot with Arielle for the month, and it's so much easier getting it all done at once. The shopping is also much better in San Diego than it is in Nashville, so I'll definitely be coming back with new fall pieces. I'm excited to see my family again and have a belated birthday celebration for my dad. San Diego is always gorgeous this time of year, so I'm definitely looking forward to that as well.
My Dyson V11 Vacuum is on major sale right now! I've used Dyson vacuums for years and can honestly say they are THE BEST. Last year we gifted some to family members and they loved them too! Definitely take advantage of this sale either for your household or early holiday shopping!
Elevated neutral fall staples are always something I'm shopping for and these styles from Shopbop are perfect for the season! I did order these Veja sneakers and I'm very excited to style them. You can shop more of my Shopbop favorites here!
14 fall activewear piece from lululemon! Definitely need this in black and this jacket in beige is so chic and elevated.
This sweatshirt, these jeans, and this wool coat, from the NSALE is back in stock and on sale!
Earlier this week I had dinner with Kimberly at etc in Green Hills. I had only been once before with Will for brunch when we first moved here. I didn't care too much for the dinner, and I remember the brunch being good, but I'd have to try again to jog my memory.
Last Sunday Will and I grabbed coffee at a "new to us" spot in west Franklin called High Brow Coffee and we really liked it! They make their chai in house, which I love, and had really great pastries. Everything goes pretty quick though, so make sure to get there early!
We have paused on our TV dramas and have been rewatching 30 Rock, its such a good show. Up there with The Office and Parks & Rec for me! If you haven't seen it and you like either of those other comedies, I highly suggest it! We watch on Netflix!
I started my friend Merritt's podcast, Beck & Call this week, and I'm loving it! (listen here). Might have to add a few more podcasts to my rotation; comment below with some of your favorites!
Recently I've had the urge to read at night as a way to unwind instead of falling asleep to the TV or just scrolling on Instagram. I asked a friend for some book recommendations so while I was at Target I picked up two books, The Girl From Widow Hills (her rec), and When No One is Watching (a random one I found). I really wanted to get Verity because I've heard so many good things about that one, but I just need to order it because I can't find it in stores.
On the Blog
Weekly Top 5
Click the images to shop outfits directly.
1. Black Leather Jacket: My all time FAVORITE black leather jacket! I featured this leather jacket 10 ways in the fall capsule wardrobe, and 18 more ways to wear it in this post. It's definitely worth it, trust me. I love that the leather is softer so it layers nice over light sweaters/sweatshirts. Fits TTS and I take a small. It also comes in petite and more colors.
2. This beige shacket is the perfect staple for fall! I actually got it at the beginning of the year and saw its back in stock! It fits oversized and I'm wearing an xs. It's lined and is just such a great layering piece.
3. AGOLDE Jeans: If I'm not wearing Levi's, I'm wearing AGOLDE. One of my all-time favorite brands and this pair was featured in the fall capsule and are the perfect ripped straight leg 90s fit jeans! I did take my true size, but if you want them a little more relaxed (they don't have stretch), size up!
4. Puff Sleeve Sweater: Hands down one of my favorite sweaters ever! I also have it in charcoal, but the camel is just so good for fall! Love the feminine detail of the puff sleeve and its a great piece to transition into the season! Fits TTS wearing a small.
5. Plaid Shacket: You guys love shackets as much as I do, they are just an easy layering piece to wear for fall. This one from Bloomingdale's is especially good because it can be dressed up or down. The gorgeous black and white tweed texture is unlike any I've seen and I'm I'll definitely be wearing it into the fall season! Fits TTS; I sized up to a small for an oversized fit.
1. Have you signed up for the Fashion Jackson newsletter yet? I share exclusive content, exciting announcements, and much more! Sign up here and get Fashion Jackson straight to your inbox!
2. Want to shop my closet? Follow my Poshmark account here!
3. In the last Everyday FJ I shared my...
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.