Welcome to the weekly Everyday FJ series. Here I'll be sharing a little bit of everything; home updates, life updates, travel plans, what I'm shopping for, Nashville spots I've tried, discount codes, and really anything from the week that you guys might be interested in. I got a lot of requests with what you would like to see here, and it is actually helping me for future blog posts. I wanted this series to just be a true "everyday FJ" anything and everything. As always thank you so much for your support and following along, I truly appreciate you all. If you have a question or request, fill out the contact form or follow along on Instagram and send me a DM!
Click the images to shop products directly. Featured image details here.
House Renovation Updates
We FINALLY have an end date for our closet, October 18. Well technically that's when it gets painted white. So once it's ready to move in you better believe I'll be sharing behind the scenes of organization.
Our dining room chairs (mink) that I ordered back in July which had no ETA, were surprisingly delivered this week while I was out of town. I'm so excited to see them set up in the space!
This week I've been in San Diego shooting all my collabs and content for the month of October with Arielle. It's always great getting to shoot with her, and I also love batching photo sessions so I don't have to do it as frequent throughout the month. I'll be home for a few weeks then I'm heading to Dallas at the end of October just to visit friends!
I went to Fashionphile during my trip to San Diego and looked at so many gorgeous pre-loved designer bags. These were a few of them, and I took home a taupe Celine Box Bag!
Weekends have been pretty casual for the last year, and I'm still 100% ok with that. I'll be wearing this look and this look all season!
One of my favorite sweatshirts from the Nordstrom Anniversary sale is 60% off right now! See how I styled it here. I wear an XS.
These home decor pieces are all so chic and everything is under $100!
We are now all caught up on Billions and anxiously awaiting season 6 which comes out in January. Can't wait!
So as you are probably aware if you've been following on Instagram stories, I started reading. I've had the urge to read at night as a way to unwind instead of falling asleep to the TV or just scrolling on Instagram. I got Verity to read on the plane and finished it the next day. 10/10 recommend. It's SUCH a great book! Today for my flight home I'm going to start Little Secrets, which was also highly recommended. Here were a few others you all suggested: The Last Thing He Told Me, It Ends with Us, The Midnight Library, The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo, Ugly Love, Behind Her Eyes, The Silent Patient, The Turn of the Key, November 9, Pretty Things, & Local Woman Missing. So excited to get to reading, these all look great!
On the Blog
Weekly Top 5
Click the images to shop outfits directly.
1. Black Leather Jacket: My all time FAVORITE black leather jacket! I featured this leather jacket 10 ways in the fall capsule wardrobe, and 18 more ways to wear it in this post. It's definitely worth it, trust me. I love that the leather is softer so it layers nice over light sweaters/sweatshirts. Fits TTS and I take a small. It also comes in petite and more colors.
2. Hoodie Sweatshirt: 50% off!!!! This is the perfect sweatshirt to layer for fall because its lightweight! I love pairing it under blazers for an elevated athleisure look, but trust me, I'll definitely be wearing it with joggers for super casual days! See more ways to style it in this post and don't miss out because right now its one sale! Fits TTS, I'm wearing an xs.
3. Veja Sneakers: 1000% new favorite pair of Vejas. It took me a good 2 years to get on board with the "dad sneaker" trend, but I'm LOVING this pair of Vejas. They are super comfortable, supportive, and just look SO cool. I took my true Veja sneaker size, which is 1/2 size smaller than my normal size.
4. Levi's Jeans: My favorite non-ripped Levi's with stretch! They are so comfortable and fit TTS. I featured them in the fall capsule wardrobe so there are lots of fall outfit ideas. The light wash goes so well with all my favorite neutral pieces too. If you need a full review on Levi's and sizing check out this post!
5. Camel Coat: Who doesn't love a camel coat for fall/winter? Truly a must-have for as a classic wardrobe staple. I love this one and the wrap detail. It's super comfortable, effortless, and will be my go-to this season! If you don't have a camel coat already, you need this one! Fits TTS (wearing an XS).
1. Have you signed up for the Fashion Jackson newsletter yet? I share exclusive content, exciting announcements, and much more! Sign up here and get Fashion Jackson straight to your inbox!
2. Want to shop my closet? Follow my Poshmark account here!
3. In the last Everyday FJ I shared my...
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.