Everyday FJ is a weekly series where I round up all the content of the week plus questions and requests straight from my readers and share it all in one big post. Here you’ll find answers about fashion, home, beauty and everything in between.
Click the images to shop products directly.
Links & Questions
1. Camel coatigan that is shorter in length for shorter people
This one! I have the heather khaki in size small. I sized it so it would be more oversized.
2. Wedding guest dresses for small outdoor spring wedding
3. Alternatives to your new Gucci loafers (mud)
4. Perfume you'll buy over and over again?
5. Where is your marble bathroom tray from?
Here! They are great quality for such a good price. I ended up buying three to use throughout the house.
6. Have you been able to make new friends in Nashville? Seems so hard during covid
Yes I have! It does have its challenges, even without Covid since I work from home, I'm not in an environment surrounded by people all day. However, I met my now good friend Kimberly just from shopping in her store, Emerson Grace. Through her, I've been able to meet a wonderful group of women!
7. Cute laundry hampers?
I love this one - reminds me of something from a spa. This one could double as a hamper or blanket holder. This one has three divided sections and is on wheels! Now, if only our laundry room was on the same floor as our bedroom...
8. Can you link your white chair?
Linked here! This was one of my favorite stores in Dallas. My burl wood credenza and previous acrylic desk chair are from here.They have such fun and unique items. Don't worry, they will ship across the US!
9. What are your thoughts on navy? Although it's neutral, I rarely see you wearing it?
I like it, but I don't normally gravitate towards it. Since I mostly wear blue jeans, I like for there to be some variation in color which is why you'll see me pair denim back to black, tan, grey, and white. But I do think it would be a really pretty update especially for spring, so I'll try incorporating more navy into my wardrobe!
10. Vegan alternative to the leather jacket you always wear
Links & Questions Con't
11. Any cute casual dresses for spring?
Well, I'm not biased or anything LOL, but some of my dresses from my Amazon drop are available and perfect for spring. This polka dot mini, this black mini, this leopard midi, and this polka dot midi!
12. Couch pillow ideas
I feel like I'm always on the hunt for couch pillows. These were on our bed, and I recently moved to the couch since they fit better (they are MASSIVE), but I also love these, these, and this one! This Etsy shop has so many great options, I'm definitely going to be using as a resource for our home updates.
13. Luxury wishlist?
Right now its just finishing our home and furnishing it. Its an expensive process, but it's been nice enjoying the updates along the way. But my fashion wishlist, just an Hermès Kelly bag LOL.
14. White jeans that are thicker and not see-through?
Definitely this pair! I've had for over a year now and they are still a favorite of mine. Fit SO well (true to size). Plus I like that they aren't a stark white!
15. Thoughts on brow work? Lamination or microblading or none?
I'm all for it! I've had my brows microbladed for about 5 years now, but I'm VERY interested in lamination! I just need to find a salon here in Nashville!
16. What makes a Nespresso worth the price?
Honestly, the price. I was getting a $6.09 drink at Starbucks 7 days a week. That's $188.79 for the month. I can get 50 espresso capsules for $35, which will last me 50 days. So after a few months, you come out ahead after buying the machine. The price is always changing for the machine itself; we bought ours for about $400 a few years ago when it was on MAJOR sale. Plus I enjoy my coffees better than Starbucks, yeah, I said it. Nespresso is a sustainable company with a commitment to recycling, which I love.
17. Ideas for a small wallet to easily carry around everyday or even attach to my keys?
18. I'm looking for the perfect long sleeve striped tee - would love some options
19. Can you please share your clear laptop table again
Here! It's definitely come in handy this season!
20. Casual dresses to wear with sneakers?
Weekly Top 5
1. This black leather jacket is another timeless investment piece you’ll be so glad you added to your wardrobe. I wear mine at least once a week if not more, and I always get compliments on it because it really is the quintessential black leather moto jacket!
2. This coat makes the outfit! I love that I barely have to add anything to it to make it a full look. It’s an investment piece, but one you will get your wear out of and that will stay in your coat closet for years.
4. These tan suede booties are such a great piece to wear now and well into spring. The side cut-out gives them more of an edgier vibe than a traditional bootie, but would be a great staple no matter your style.
5. This pan was one of my #1 recommended items to give during the holiday season and it's finally back in stock! Use code AMYJACKSON10 for a discount!
3. In the last Everyday FJ I shared my...
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.