Everyday FJ is a weekly series where I round up all the content of the week plus questions and requests straight from my readers and share it all in one big post. Here you’ll find answers about fashion, home, beauty and everything in between.
If you have a question or request, fill out the contact form or follow along on Instagram so you don’t miss it when I put out an Everyday FJ content request!
Click the images to shop products directly.
1. Summer wedding guest dress
Shared 16 new styles here! I love this one and this one!
2. The luxury handbags post, which is your favorite?
I shared 12 luxury alternative handbags under $1000 in this post, this one is my favorite under $500 and this one is my favorite under $1000. Since those are both beige, this one is my favorite black bag!
Don't quote me on this, but I really only want to buy Hunza G swimsuits exclusively. If you haven't tried one yet, RUN. They are literally the most comfortable. My favorite styles are the Gigi bikini, Xandra bikini, and the Domino one-piece. The swimsuits sell out pretty fast, but I found the most stock here, here, here, and here!
4. Favorite pair of AGOLDE jeans?
This is SO hard, its one of the brands I always find so many styles I love, but I think these are still my favorite style to date! Size down, they run big. See how I styled them recently here.
5. What sofa did you get in your new home?
Its the Maxwell Bench-Seat L -Section from RH! We got the luxe depth, down-feather, Perennials Performance Textured Linen Weave in sand.
6. Go-to dinner recipe?
Sautéed sweet potatoes & mushrooms, black beans, avocado, and sometimes an over-easy egg.
7. Favorite fast food restaurant?
8. What's one beauty product you'll buy forever?
10000000% this cleansing balm. It's THE BEST. Use code AMY20 for a discount!
9. Link to your diamond earrings
Here! They are currently on major sale too!
10. Lip balm please
LOVE this one!
Links/Questions/My Favorites Con't
I LOVE these from Express. They are literally the best fit and hold you in. I cannot recommend them enough! And my trick if you don't like wearing bodysuits, just leave unsnapped and tuck in; I do it pretty often!
12. Link to affordable sunglasses?
I just got these and love the shape! These are another style I like!
13. Makeup foundation?
I've been using this one from Saie for a few months now and it's so good!
14. Best Amazon find?
This tennis bracelet. You would be shocked at how great the quality is for only $15! I have the 6.5" in white gold.
15. Your favorite body lotion?
Necessaire!!!! Truly the best body lotion and I especially love it paired with the body serum. Use code FJ10 for a discount.
16. Do you have a favorite organizer for large totes?
This one! I have the biggest size & use it in my Goyard GM tote; it helps to give the bag more structure. I also love these plastic zipper pouches to organize the contents of my bag.
17. Long sleeve lulu shirt?
The long sleeve love crew! The fabric and fit are SOOOOO good!
18. Link to the wavy bowl in your entry way
Here - its the 12"! Love a good Etsy find. We use it to hold our keys right now.
19. Starbucks order?
Grande iced almond milk dirty chai (one shot). Always get a cardboard sleeve too because it keeps it colder longer and absorbs the condensation.
20. Place in the US you have yet to visit
There are SO many, but top of my list is probably San Francisco during the warmer months! I also want to visit Vermont in the fall.
1. Sun Visor: I got this visor for the pool and it has great shade coverage. It rolls up so well so it would be super easy to travel with. Comes in more colors too.
2. Leggings: So, these legitimately feel like the lululemon Align leggings but maybe better??? I was blown away at the quality! They’re an incredibly affordable option, are available in so many fun colors and have a card holder in case you’re taking a walk to grab coffee. LOVE them!
3. Rib Lounge Set: It’s so incredibly comfortable, not to mention adorable! I love wearing this to bed and around the house in the morning until it’s time to get ready for the day. If you’re looking for a two piece loungewear set with shorts, this is my #1! Fits TTS, wearing a small
4. Crop Tank: This basic crop tank from Amazon is insanely cute and flattering, and works perfectly with any and all high-waisted bottoms! I got it in the Apricot color and plan to order the black and brown as well.
5. Midi Dress: Amazon does summer dresses so well and this comfy midi style is quickly becoming a favorite! Comes in 6 colors and I'm loving the olive and grey options.
1. Have you signed up for the Fashion Jackson newsletter yet? I share exclusive content, exciting announcements, and much more! Sign up here and get Fashion Jackson straight to your inbox!
2. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is starting has officially opened to all cardholders! Read this post to see everything I bought from my trip to Chicago. Public access starts July 28th!
3. In the last Everyday FJ I shared my...
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.