Everyday FJ is a weekly series where I round up all the content of the week plus questions and requests straight from my readers and share it all in one big post. Here you’ll find answers about fashion, home, beauty and everything in between.
Click the images to shop products directly.
Links & Questions
1. The purple shampoo brand you mentioned in stories earlier this week?
2. Who makes your leather shorts? I'm looking for the unicorn elastic waist with cuffs?
3. Which Chanel handbag do you find the most versatile and would recommend for a first purchase?
4. Best throw blankets for couch and bed?
5. Best white long sleeve blouse/shirt?
6. How often would you recommend you refresh your wardrobe?
I like to with each season. I look at the styles I currently have and see if they are pieces I wore a lot of previously, if they will work with the new season, if they still fit, etc. If I'm hesitant about any of the items, I typically donate. But since most of my closet is classic essentials, I don't mind myself purging too often!
7. What to wear to my engagement party (I'm the bride!)?
8. Button down swim cover up (like a shirtdress) but linen?
9. Favorite style of AGOLDE shorts?
Ahhhh this is so hard. But I think the Dee are my favorite. I like that they are a little longer and high waisted. However the cult-favorite Parker just came out with a long version that I got and love...I also got the Reese which is another great option. I took my true size in the Dee (25), but in the Parker I sized up because I like for this style to be more relaxed.
10. White swimsuit options?
Links & Questions Con't
11. Best lululemon joggers?
12. The 'A' necklace you have been wearing recently?
It was actually a gift from a friend (local boutique years ago). But this one from Etsy is SUPER similar.
13. Most used and favorite designer handbag?
14. Nude mules with the thicker heel?
Here! I also got them in black. They are so comfortable and fit TTS. Oh and they are under $50!
15. Did you get a second love bracelet? Would love to see a close up!
I didn't! Its a bracelet that I'll be sharing on the blog Monday! Its SO good!
16. Best denim company?
I think you're asking for my favorite brand for jeans. I mostly wear AGOLDE, Levi's, Citizens, but you can find my full denim guide (on MY favorite styles) here!
17. Would love the link to the white lace top you wore in the Kerastase post
18. Best steamer?
This is the only one I've used for years! It works so well, plus its light and easy to travel with. Heats up in less than a minute!
19. Best all season cardigan?
20. Your favorite rugs for bathrooms and area rugs?
This is the bathmat we have and I LOVE it. Plus its reversible so two for the price of one! I ordered this rug for our guest room and I'm getting this rug for our bedroom. I also love vintage rugs and find most of mine from Etsy or O.P. Jenkins!
Amazon Top 5
1. Black Jumpsuit: It's literally the best jumpsuit I've ever owned. So comfortable and the quality is great. I'll definitely be wearing this weekly once it warms up! Fits TTS (wearing a small)
2. White Ruffle Dress: If you don't have this dress by now, you need to add to cart. I got last year and wore it all spring/summer. Comes in a ton of colors too! Fits TTS (wearing a small)
3. Black Midi Tie-Waist Dress: This dress looks and feels more expensive than it is. Can easily be dressed up for the office, or casual with sandals or sneakers for spring/summer. Fits TTS (wearing a small)
4. Khaki Sweater Tank: Yes, you can wear sweaters in spring/summer and this one is the perfect way to do so and its bra friendly! Fits TTS (wearing a small)
5. Black Joggers: How many joggers are too many? The limit does not exist. This might be my favorite pair I've purchased in the the last year though! Fit TTS (wearing a small)
3. In the last Everyday FJ I shared my...
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.