Everyday FJ is a weekly series where I round up all the content of the week plus questions and requests straight from my readers and share it all in one big post. Here you’ll find answers about fashion, home, beauty and everything in between.
Click the images to shop products directly.
1. Do Jenni Kayne sweaters run TTS or large?
They run a little oversized IMO. Some more than others. I always take an XS in their sweaters. I would say the fisherman styles fit the most TTS, but the cardigans, everyday sweaters, and hoodies, fit just a little relaxed/oversized. Use code JACKSON15 for a discount on all Jenni Kayne styles.
3. Lip balm?
I recently switched to this one from Ilia for a "cleaner" option and I love it! It keeps my lips hydrated all day.
4. Favorite quick at home snack?
Dates, almonds, and some sort of cheese; usually an aged cheddar.
5. Favorite simple white long sleeve?
Definitely this one! I shared it as a Shopbop essential in this post. I've had it for about 3 years now and it still looks new! Highly recommend. I love the texture and with a nude bra, it isn't see through. Fits TTS - I wear an xs.
6. Where did you get your belt bag from?
Fashionphile! I've loved using this site for pre-loved luxury items, especially as the cost of items are going up. I couldn't love it more. I'll share more ways to style it soon!
7. Oversized denim jacket?
This one! again, its another Shopbop essential I shared in this post. I've had it for years and its the best oversized denim jacket I've found. Definitely size down though, because it does run big! I wear an xs. It's also available here.
8. Place to eat in Chicago
9. Summer pajamas?
This set! They are SO lightweight, soft and comfortable. Plus the set is under $50! Fits TTS - I wear an XS.
10. Workout mat/home gym setup
Links/Questions/My Favorites Con't
11. A recent Amazon purchase you loved?
12. Place for discounted handbags?
13. What's your favorite deodorant and does it cause stains on white shirts?
Necessaire! And nope, I've never had any issues with it! Use code FJ10 for a discount. I like the frangrance free on best.
14. Favorite pet beds!
We have these beds which they seem to like! However, they always wind up in bed with us haha
15. Makeup and laptop bag
16. Place to shop for furniture?
17. Racer back normal bra (not sports bra)
18. Jeans, no holes!
My favorite fit are the Citizens of Humanity Charlotte jeans. They have styles in different washes, with and without rips. I have this pair and this pair (without rips) and LOVE them. Fit true to size and SO flattering.
19. Food indulgence?
A burger and fries!
20. Coffee place in Nashville?
So this is actually something I struggle with! I feel like San Diego and Dallas (need to update this post!) had so many great coffee shops. For me it's not JUST about the coffee. I want the experience and aesthetic too. It probably sounds silly, but I love a coffee shop that is aesthetically pleasing, serves great coffee/pastries, and would be somewhere I'd enjoy working from for a few hours. If you know if any places, please leave a comment and let me know!
Weekly Top 5
1. Tan Coatigan: I've had this piece for years, and its one I always wear from about August through April. It's the BEST layering piece when it gets chilly and is easy to throw on with just about anything! Read this post for outfit ideas. Runs big; size down. My exact color is hthr khaki, but I'm loving the dark hthr camel too!
2. Denim Shorts: These are pretty much the ONLY denim shorts I've worn all summer. They are THE BEST. I love the slightly longer length from the original Parker shorts. I sized up for a relaxed fit.
3. Casual Sneakers: If you need a pair of white casual sneakers, look no further. Love Golden Goose? These are the best neutral pair. Want the look of Golden Goose for under $100? These are the pair for you (go down 1/2 size). Need THE MOST comfortable all white sneakers? 100% this pair! I could wear these everyday and never get a blister!
4. AGOLDE Jeans: It's safe to say AGOLDE has become my go-to denim brand. The fit/styling/comfort/quality is just SO GOOD. I recently got these relaxed black ripped jeans and could not be more obsessed. The silhouette is great with heels, sneakers, and sandals, but I'll definitely pair them with booties this fall! Fits TTS.
5. Ivory Sweater: I always get this cashmere sweater during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale in the new color for the season. I'm loving this ivory beige color because it's the perfect neutral to wear now, fall/winter, and spring! It's so lux and such a good savings! Fits TTS; wearing an xs.
3. In the last Everyday FJ I shared my...
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.