Everyday FJ is a weekly series where I round up all the content of the week plus questions and requests straight from my readers and share it all in one big post. Here you’ll find answers about fashion, home, beauty and everything in between.
Click the images to shop products directly.
1. White tshirt and jeans from your packing reel
2. Where are the drawer organizers from in your bathroom?
3. What jeans did you wear to the airport?
This new pair of AGOLDE! LOOOOOVE them so much - very comfortable (fit TTS).
4. Favorite restaurant in Dallas?
Well I KNOW there are a lot of new places I haven't tried, but I always go to Honor Bar when I visit. I dream about the Dings crispy chicken sandwich.
5. Current TV Show?
Will and I LOVE Bosch. The 7th season came out a few weeks ago, so we started the entire series over and now we are catching up with season 7. Its SO good.
6. Drug store self-tanner?
I used these tan towels for years, and sometimes I still take them with me when I travel!
7. What's your favorite perfume?
Ok for years its been Mojave Ghost, but I recently tried this one and love it. I bought the travel size to test just incase I didn't like it (I couldn't try it in store). Good news is I love it and now I have small bottles that I can easily travel with!
8. Favorite lululemon leggings?
10000% the Wunder Under in full-on Luxtreme. I personally think the Align are a little overrated; yes they are soft and comfortable, but the Wunder Under are where its at! They have a sleek handfeel, hold you in, and don't feel too hot at all. Read this post for my lululelmon fabric guide to leggings for more details.
9. Spanx or Commando from the NSALE?
Ok it's totally a preference call, the Spanx and Commando are both great, but both have different purposes. To me they are not the same. Read this post where I compare Spanx and Commando faux leather leggings.
10. Recent jewelry purchase?
This bracelet from Amazon! I love how dainty it is, and pairs so well with my stack. Plus its under $15!
Links/Questions/My Favorites Con't
11. Brand of combat boots?
I LOVE my quilted Chanel combat boots I got a few years ago, but this pair is so chic and minimal they are a great staple to have for fall/winter, and they are on sale! I recommend going down 1/2 size unless you plan to wear thick socks, or if you normally size up in shoes. I personally think they run a little big.
12. Where is your dining room light fixture from?
Here! I had my eye on this for a long time, so it was one of the first pieces I bought as soon as we moved! Its the antique-burnished bronze with etched crystal.
13. Which pair of designer shoes are a must have for you and why?
I don't think any designer shoes are a "must-have" BUT I will say my Chanel Slingbacks are my most worn pair of designer shoes and a pair that will be classic forever. They go with so many outfits and I can almost wear them all year!
14. Favorite cardigan?
The J.Crew "coatigan". Its heavier than your typical cardigan, but it's truly the best. I pretty much live in it from August - March, so get ready to see it a lot! Read this post for lots of outfit ideas. It runs big; I wear the XS in heather khaki.
15. Playlist to relax to?
Classical! I love Frédéric Chopin on Spotify.
16. Fall jacket?
Depends how far into fall we are. Beginning of fall definitely a denim jacket or utility jacket. As we get closer to winter definitely a leather or suede jacket! This post has 8 essential jackets for fall!
17. Shampoo & Conditioner?
18. Largish black crossbody bag?
19. Bachelorette party theme or location?
I didn't have a theme at mine, but it was in Chicago for a long summer weekend and we had the BEST time!
20. Luggage! Carry-on and for longer trips!
This set from Amazon has been my go-to for a few months now. It goes in and out of stock. This set is similar, but I don't own so I can't speak to it personally. I got this one during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, because it was such a good deal. Its SOOOOOO nice; rolls smoothly and is quite spacious!
Weekly Top 5
1. Green Sweatshirt: Ok so this was one of my favorite purchases from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale and its still in stock! I love the sleeve detail and its definitely going to be a staple for me this fall. Fits TTS wearing an XS.
2. Denim Shorts: These are pretty much the ONLY denim shorts I've worn all summer. They are THE BEST. I love the slightly longer length from the original Parker shorts. I sized up for a relaxed fit.
3. Golden Goose Sneakers: If you need a pair of neutral Golden Goose sneakers, these are for you. The tan color goes so well back to all neutrals! Definitely a great first pair. FYI the color online is is very bright, they are the color as the my picture shown.
4. Tan Sweatshirt: I've probably worn this tan sweatshirt from lululemon once a week. The fabric is SO soft, but its not too hot for summer. I wear it with biker shorts, denim shorts, jeans, leggings, you name it. Fits TTS wearing a 4 color is trench.
5. Heeled Sandals: I got these sandals in both tan and black because how could you not?! The height is so comfortable to wear for long hours and I love the double strap woven detail. These will be so pretty with jeans and fall dresses! Fit TTS and they are on sale for under $100 right now!
3. In the last Everyday FJ I shared my...
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.