Everyday FJ is a weekly series where I round up all the content of the week plus questions and requests straight from my readers and share it all in one big post. Here you’ll find answers about fashion, home, beauty and everything in between.
Click the images to shop products directly.
1. Affordable neutral shacket
2. What color Gucci mules do you recommend?
I have black, white, and most recently mud. I have definitely worn my black the most, but find I really only wear them in fall/winter months. Last year I got the white, but I feel like I'll wear mud more than white. So I would say either black or mud.
3. Recs for everyday jewelry at a little lower price point (under $200)?
Definitely Miranda Frye! I have so many of her pieces and they are great quality at affordable prices. Use code FJ10 for a discount on anything! I wear the London and Fashion Jackson bracelet the most!
4. Where is your planter and tree from in your office?
Restoration Hardware! The tree should be here in a week or so, so I'll share the final look. But everything is linked here! I selected the white planter
5. Five makeup, haircare, and skincare products you can't live without
6. How is having 3 dogs vs 2?
The same? It's really just another mouth to feed! They all play really well together and we love dogs so the more the merrier!
7. Is Jenni Kayne worth the price?
100% yes. Jenni Kayne is a brand I have loved for years. This company that focuses on design, quality, and effortless essentials, which is something I stand behind. While they aren't a fast fashion company, you will find timeless pieces that will last. Honestly every piece I own, I love. From the slippers I wear daily to the essential sweaters, you really can't go wrong with a Jenni Kayne purchase. Use code JACKSON15 for a discount!
8. How to style Golden Goose leopard sneakers?
Easy! Pair leopard Golden Goose with any neutrals. You can do all black, white with denim, green jacket with blue or black denim, a flowy black midi dress, joggers and denim jacket. Really there are endless ways!
9. Amazon jewelry finds?
10. What size are you in the Anine Bing fishbone blazer?
XS! I wear an XS in all Anine Bing. I find her styles tend to run slightly oversized. I know this blazer is an investment, and I love it, but I did find a similar style under $100! I would get a small in this option.
Link Requests Con't
12. A good hoodie sweatshirt to wear under blazers/jackets
13. Warm but not heavy mid-length robe
Lunya has quickly become my favorite. These leggings are butter-soft and the long sleeve crew is so comfy. Yes its more of an investment, but totally worth it. If you're looking for budget friendly, I love these tops/bottoms from Nordstrom. I have 3 colors already.
15. Do Veja sneakers stretch? I'm between sizes.
I would stay the relax after breaking in. Since sizing is tricky, I recommend ordered a few different styles in 2 sizes and seeing what fits best!
16. Any 30th gift ideas for a close friend?
17. Can you recommend a good pair of leggings (non-athletic) to wear with a tee and jacket?
I would say either the Commando faux leather leggings or Spanx (both under $100)! The Spanx have less of a leather look, so might be better for day-to-day casual outfits. This post has a lot of outfit ideas.
18. Tan/Mink loafers that are not mules
19. 5 items in your closet you couldn't live without
20. Favorite luxe purse under $1500
This one is more classic, while this one is more fun! Both are great options. But I also recommend checking out Fashionphile as they have SO many designer handbags pre-loved that you can get at a discount. I bought my Chanel backpack there!
Weekly Top 5
1. The only black leather jacket you will ever need! Great fit and quality. I wear a size small
4. I already have black and white Gucci mules, but this mud color is the perfect neutral for going into spring!
5. My new favorite outfit of course includes this shacket. Its linked, medium weight and an easy piece to throw on over a t-shirt and jeans (I wear size XS)
3. In the last Everyday FJ I shared my...
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.