Everyday FJ is a weekly series where I round up all the content of the week plus questions and requests straight from my readers and share it all in one big post. Here you’ll find answers about fashion, home, beauty and everything in between.
1. Easy WFH outfits and styling
I did a whole blog post sharing some chic WFH outfit ideas.
2. Is the self tanner in your highlights still your fav? What about tanluxe drops/butter?
Yes, Loving Tan is still BY FAR my favorite. It just gives the best looking tan. I have used tanluxe in the past and it just isn't for me. The butter really doesn't work IMO, and the drops leave you looking more orange than bronze/brown. Also the face drops brought out my melasma, so my dermatologist recommended I stop using it.
3. Casual flat boots for weekend days please
4. Home gym equipment please
5. Valentine's gift ideas for guys
6. Affordable leather jacket
7. What type of hairbrush do you use?
I've actually talked about this one for almost a year now and its still my FAVORITE, worth EVERY penny, and BACK IN STOCK! I have a highlight dedicated to it on Instagram, you just have to scroll a little bit.
8. Affordable mules/slides for work
9. Love the color of your Celine bag. Any other luxury bags to suggest in that color under $2000?
10. The shelving you use for your sweaters
I actually just use these dividers that are placed on my shelves! They work so well. You could also use for handbags, books, hats, etc. Really anything you just want separated on a shelf!
Link Requests Con't
11. Ski Jacket
12. Similar booties to your Marc Fisher with a 2" or lower heel
This pair! I have and love, plus they are on sale! Fit is TTS.
13. Sunglasses under $200
14. Favorite mascara
15. Gift ideas for 1st wedding anniversary for my husband
Traditionally the first year is gifting paper. In the past I've always suggested plane tickets or concert tickets, but since that's not realistic right now, how about a Kindle (modern day paper) and/or some nice coffee table books of his favorite interests (watches/golf/wine)? Bonus for you since it's a pretty book for coffee table or bookshelf styling! You could also write a nice letter about your favorite memories of your first year together.
16. Winter wedding guest dresses and Valentine's dresses
17. Other sneakers besides Golden Goose and Veja
18. Link to your gold necklaces you like to layer
19. Tips for closet purging?
I'm planning to do a post dedicated to this when my closet is complete, but here are my quick tips. If you haven't worn it during its current season, purge. If the pieces don't fit, have stains or are damaged, purge. If you are only holding on to it because it was expensive but never wear it, purge. If you still can't fully let-go. Put in a different closet and see if you forget about that item. After a few months if you realized you never went for it, definitely time to purge.
20. All time favorite makeup primer?
I don't have an all-time favorite, because its not often I wear primer. This one is a clean option I love. This one is great for hiding pores. This one I didn't like. And this one I bought recently and I'm still deciding.
Weekly Top 5
1. The best long sleeve layering tee! Fit is oversized/wearing an xs.
2. The perfect cashmere sweater and its on sale for under $50! Comes in a ton of colors too. Great for layering or wearing with jeans and boots. Fit is relaxed & I wear an XS.
3. The only black leather jacket you will ever need! Great fit and quality. I wear a size small
5. My black tweed Anine Bing blazer. Perfect for work to weekend! Wearing an XS
3. In the last Everyday FJ I shared my...
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.