Everyday FJ is a weekly series where I round up all the content of the week plus questions and requests straight from my readers and share it all in one big post. Here you’ll find answers about fashion, home, beauty and everything in between.
If you have a question or request, fill out the contact form or follow along on Instagram so you don’t miss it when I put out an Everyday FJ content request!
Click the images to shop products directly.
1. What style is the Fendi bag you've worn in your last posts?
It's the Kan U Medium Leather Shoulder Bag. I love it so much! It's a great classic piece with my favorite neutrals so it goes back to a lot of my outfits.
2. Favorite non-skinny jeans please
Any of the Charlotte style from Citizens of Humanity. They are a straight leg and super flattering. I have white, denim, and ripped!
3. Do Chanel espadrilles run TTS?
I have the two tone lambskin pair and for the most part, yes. They only come in whole sizes, I'm an 8.5 and got a 39 and they are perfect. For reference my Chanel slingbacks are a 38.5. They will relax with wear because of the soft leather.
4. Can you give me links to your favorite Miranda Frye pieces?
The London bracelet, Fashion Jackson bracelet, Peyton bracelet, Shea necklace, and Ansley studs. Use code FJ10 for a discount!
5. Nordstrom Anniversary sale recommendations
I shared my wish list in this post and I'll continue sharing this week, with Tuesday being my big Nordstrom Anniversary Haul.
6. What size is your Goyard tote?
I have the Goyard GM (the biggest size) in the black and tan combo. I love it SO much. You can read my honest review here. I also have this insert (XL) from Amazon that keeps everything organized.
7. That camel colored textured bikini top you've shown in stories a couple times, please.
Its Hunza G! The exact color is sold out but this one is the style (I also have the white)! I have this one and this one (in black), love this one, and want this one.
8. More info on your bed! Is it sturdy and quiet?
Its this one from RH and yes its very sturdy/quiet.
9. Favorite mascara primer? Bonus points if its clean!
This was my favorite primer (its not clean), but since I made the switch to this clean mascara (read the post here), I haven't needed a primer! Kinda justifies the higher price mascara too since I don't have to pay for primer anymore.
10. Beach hat in your summer essentials IG story
It's this one! I recently got this one too and love the style!
My Favorites Con't
11. Your favorite everyday bra
It's been this one for years! But I've had my eye on this one and I'm excited to try it during the NSALE.
12. Favorite underwear brand/styles. having trouble finding ones I love.
100% these! They really are butter soft! I have the thong and hipster (for sleeping)
13. Since you travel a lot, whats more comfy sandals or sneakers?
I typically prefer sneakers, just because sometimes my feet get a little cold on the plane. These are my favorite sneakers for long days because they are SO comfortable.
14. Favorite face and body sunless tanner?
I've been loving this one for my face and this for my body! It has a great natural look and doesn't transfer onto my white clothes or sheets!
15. Where did you get your Hermès sandals and are they true to size?
I got them at the Hermès store in San Diego. They do run TTS for me. I'm an 8.5 and always wear a 39 in designer shoes, which is the sizes I got. You can read my Hermès sandals honest review here!
16. What's your favorite travel outfit?
Depends on the time of year! Typically leggings, sneakers, a t-shirt/sweater and layering item. I have a blog post here sharing my favorite airport outfits. During the summer I'll normally do jeans, a tank, sandals, and denim jacket in case I get chilly on the flight.
17. I've been on the hunt for a white crewneck sweatshirt and no luck, help!
I have this one and love the oversized style (fits TTS), this one looks great, and this one is on sale for under $30!
18. Looking for a luxury everyday tote that's not Goyard...
This one is super classic, and it also comes in beige, this one is a beautiful brown, and this one is under $500 and comes in 3 neutral colors.
19. Your favorite earrings
I've worn this pair for about 4 years now, they will be on sale starting Monday! I get the gold setting in 6ctw
20. What type of mattress do you have? Been considering a "box" mattress
We have the Tempur-Luxebreeze and LOVE it. It's the most comfortable mattress I've ever slept on. I will say it took about 3 weeks to break in, but now its a DREAM!
1. Denim Mini Dress: Sometimes I forget about chambray, but I’m so glad I saw this on Nordstrom.com and ordered it because it’s such a fun departure from my typical black and white dresses for summer! It’s under $100 and has that puff sleeve detail I can’t resist!
2. Beige Workout Tank: I got this tank recently and its so incredibly soft and light weight. Perfect for summer workouts! Read this post for more fitness outfits. Fits TTS, wearing a small.
3. Levi's Ripped Jeans: Hands down my favorite ripped jeans ever. I take my true size because they do relax a lot! They don't have stretch, so size up if you want a relaxed fit. Oh and they are under $100!
4. Linen Blend Puff Sleeve Top: I’ve been obsessing over this linen blend summer blouse since I got it and think everyone needs one! It’s under $60, so flirty, so feminine, and so cute with jeans or jean shorts for the summer. It creates an entire outfit with minimal effort, and that’s what FJ style is all about! Fits TTS
5. Golden Goose Sneakers: I added these brown suede Golden Goose Superstars to my collection last month and a lot of you did, too. They read orange online, but I promise you they are a true and beautiful light brown. I love them so much and plan to wear them into fall and beyond!
1. Have you signed up for the Fashion Jackson newsletter yet? I share exclusive content, exciting announcements, and much more! Sign up here and get Fashion Jackson straight to your inbox!
2. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is starting THIS MONTH! Check out this blog post with all the important dates to know and what you can expect from me this year!
3. In the last Everyday FJ I shared my...
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.