Everyday FJ is a weekly series where I round up all the content of the week plus questions and requests straight from my readers and share it all in one big post. Here you’ll find answers about fashion, home, beauty and everything in between.
1. What to wear on a ski trip?
One of my favorite winter activities! Read this post dedicated to what to pack for on and off the slopes!
2. What's your favorite Chanel handbag and why?
This is tough! I have this post (needs to be updated) with most of my Chanel bags. The black boy bag will always have a special place in my heart because it was my first and I bought it at the flagship store in Paris in 2017. But when it comes to hands down absolute favorite, its this one from Julia Rose Boston. The size is great for an everyday bag, I love the vintage look, and it just goes with everything!
3. The non-stick pan and discount code?
This is the pan! I guarantee you will LOVE it! Use code AMYJACKSON10 for a discount.
4. What would you wear for family photos?
5. An affordable Celine belt bag alternative? Or a classy beige bag that will go with everything!
6. Black workout leggings that are not a magnet for lint & dog hair?
100% the lululemon Wunder Under. They have more of a "slick" handfeel and have not noticed lint/dog hair sticking to them the way my Align leggings do...
7. Is there a way to search your posts? For example I'm looking for cardigan recommendations?
Yes! On a desktop there is a search icon in the top right corner, just click and type in whatever you're looking for! For mobile tap the three lines in the top left corner and then tap the search icon under the social media icons and type whatever you're looking for. I have EVERY post labeled/categorized, so you'll be able to find anything I've every talked about.
8. What's your take on the combat boot trend?
I have a pair of Chanel combat boots I got last year and love them! I didn't get to wear them very often in CA, but I'm excited to break them out this year! Here's another way I styled budget friendly combat boots.
9. Do you have trouble going through airport security with your Cartier Love bracelet?
Not really. I go through the body scanner and there is no issue. If you go through the walk-through metal detector, the alarm will always go off. Security will just do a quick scan and you're good to go!
10. What do you use for pilling fabric?
This fabric shaver! It works SO well and its under $10
1. The black fitted sweater knit from stories
Here! I got a size small. It's heavier than a tee, but lighter than a sweater. Perfect for in-between season!
2. Link to the little gold table speaker
This one! It's small but has great sound quality. Color is a little more rose gold than brass than the image online.
3. Your white tray and pearl clips in your bathroom pics
4. Where is your brown comb from?
It's Mason Pearson and worth every penny for a hair comb! I use this to comb through wet hair.
5. The Amazon sheets you love
Here! They feel luxurious like hotel sheets but under $40!
6.Coffee table books?
Linked all my favorites and the ones I own here!
7. The dainty diamond bar necklace
This one! It's a little more of an investment but its real gold/diamonds, so I never have to take it off/worry about it tarnishing.
8. Clothing hangers for tops in your closet
I only use the white velvet hangers. They are slim so I can fit a lot and they don't leave the little puckers on the shoulders like other hangers.
9. Fall puffers!
10. Under eye concealer and cream
Weekly Top 5
1. One of my favorite blazers for fall is back and on sale! I've had it for almost 5 years now and it's still so classic. Perfect for work to weekends! I also have the black and wear a size 2.
2. I got this coatigan last fall and it is truly one of the most worn pieces in my closet. It's easy to dress up or down, and most importantly comfortable! It sold out so fast last year, so if you're considering, make sure to buy while you can before its gone again! Fit is oversized; wearing an XS.
3. I'm always on the look out for alternatives to Golden Goose sneakers since I know the price tag can be steep. I found these sneakers and they are a PERFECT alternative! They have the same styling without being a knock-off as well as the same wedge insole. They are probably the most comfortable pair of sneakers I've ever own, no joke. Fit runs big; I went down 1/2 a size.
4. Fall is nearly here, so of course I'm stocking up on sweaters. This sweater from Free People is a great basic that is so comfortable! Pair with joggers for a loungy look or jeans for an effortless fall look! Wearing size small.
5. My favorite winter boots from last year are back in stock! These sold out so fast and I'm sure they will again this year (so get them while you can!). I also have them in the black leather option; I took my true size.
What I'm Loving
1. My GloPro! I got it at the beginning of the year and have loved using it and seen such great results. Definitely worth it!
2. These hurricane vases and candles from Target! Such an easy and classy way to update a console table.
5. This pajama set for $35!
3. In last week's Everyday FJ I shared my...
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.