Everyday FJ is a weekly series where I round up all the content of the week plus questions and requests straight from my readers and share it all in one big post. Here you’ll find answers about fashion, home, beauty and everything in between.
Click the images to shop products directly.
Links & Questions
1. I have been dying to buy a leather jacket. My only hesitation is the upkeep. Help.
I don't think you need to worry too much about it! All of my leather jackets have worn so nicely over time and there really isn't any upkeep. My favorite black leather jacket says "professional leather clean" when caring for.
2. Favorite Amazon outfit?
3. Your walls are Benjamin Moore White Dove - what about your trim/baseboards/door colors?
All our baseboards that aren't PVC (because they are already white and don't need to be painted) are also White Dove. Our doors are bright white (semi-gloss).
4. Clear Heels?
These are my favorite pair - so comfortable! Go up 1/2 size.
5. What is your go-to drink from Starbucks?
Grande iced oat milk dirty chai (with one shot).
6. Do you sell your clothes on Poshmark?
Exciting news! Finally launching my Poshmark this week! Make sure to follow my account here.
7. Underwear to wear under lululemon leggings w/o panty line?
These are my favorite!
9. Bathroom tile details?
10. What curling iron do you use, and how do you get the waves?
Links & Questions Con't
11. White t-shirt with high neck like the one you are wearing?
This is the exact one! I like that the fabric is a little thicker; its not see-through at all. Fit is TTS.
12. Mother's Day gift ideas?
13. Where do you shop for preloved Chanel bags other than Fashionphile?
14. Lashes are looking great! What are you using?
15. How to keep your closet paired down
I really just clean through my closet every few months or when I do a big shopping haul. Replace items I'm not wearing anymore. Also by keeping my wardrobe all neutrals, it's easier not to over shop and have too many unnecessary items.
16. Is the Peloton worth it?
I'm just now really starting to get into it. I think if you use it a few times a week, then yes it's definitely worth it. Especially if you're looking for home-gym options.
17. Are the Chanel slingbacks comfortable?
In my opinion yes! I will say they need to be worn a few times before they are fully broken in, but they are definitely one of my most worn pairs of shoes. You can read my full review here.
18. Best deodorant?
I've been wearing Nécessaire for over a year now and its definitely my favorite, and natural!
19. How do the Frame jeans fit? TTS?
20. What is the biggest advice for someone who wants to begin a blog?
Just start! I don't think its possible to have everything figured out immediately. That will come with time. Decide on a name for your blog, buy a domain, and just start blogging! There a plenty of website templates for under $50 you can buy and then customize your site from there. As far as taking pictures, these days you don't even need a fancy camera to take pictures an iPhone and full length mirror work great until you find a photographer to take your pictures, if thats the route you're wanting to go.
Weekly Top 5
1. Frame Jeans: I got this just about a week ago and have been wearing them NON-STOP. They are such a great fitting pair of jeans. I took my true size, but you can size up for a more forgiving fit. Light wash option here!
2. Golden Goose Sneakers: In case you haven't heard, Golden Goose sneakers are on sale for nearly $100 off! Now is the time to grab a pair before the sale ends! Read this post for more details on Golden Goose sneakers.
3. Stripe Long Sleeve Top: I got this top last month and have been wearing it at least once a week. It's not heavy like a sweater, just light enough to wear as we transition into late spring. It will be perfect with shorts in a few weeks too! Fits true to size.
4. White Top: This is such a great top for spring/summer! I love the button front and puff sleeve detail! Fits TTS
5. Black Jumpsuit: It's literally the best jumpsuit I've ever owned. So comfortable and the quality is great. I'll definitely be wearing this weekly once it warms up! Fits TTS (wearing a small)
3. In the last Everyday FJ I shared my...
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.